Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacation is almost here

So I am very excited that there are only 4 more summer school classes left to teach and then a little vacation time! With my comprehensive exams, teaching, writing, and working on a grant, I haven't really had much of a break so I am looking forward to it. We are going down to visit the fam in Alabama and the to Blowing Rock, NC and the mountains for hiking, biking, and relaxing. This summer has been so busy, but good and I am hoping there are more good things to come!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I didn't think ya'll would be coming back down again so soon. But I'm glad ya'll are! When will that time be?
Also, I got your message. I did have an interview w/Kelly Springs. I won't know if I got it or not until Mon. night or Tues. morning. So we'll see!