So this morning Saki and I set out to play golf at 7am, yes that means we got up before 6am on a holiday. We haven't played in a while and were very excited. We headed to a course we haven't been to before in Hillsboro. We set out with our directions and unfortunately, they lead - yes to the middle of a farm. We went off roading in Saki's dodge neon and on our adventure we saw a llama, a rabbit, a deer, and lots of cows. We never found the golf course and it took us about 45 minutes to find our way back to Chapel Hill where we decided to just go have breakfast. One of those times where life did not turn out how you thought it would, but a funny and pleasent experience none the less. I did discover that the backwoods of Hillsboro reminds me alot of home and our farm so that was fun too.
Also, I am think about and praying for the people in the path of Gustav and the people who have left their homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment