So, Jason and I spent our second anniversary hiking up a mountain and having lunch on the peak. It was so much fun, and tiring too. We meet some nice people on the hike, but we did have a great time! We also went for a walk around a lake in the area following our anniversary dinner at an English Pub (yummy!). Marriage is such a blessing. It really is. Jason and I have so much fun together and this trip was just another reminder of how blessed we are.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Anniversary Number Two!
So, Jason and I spent our second anniversary hiking up a mountain and having lunch on the peak. It was so much fun, and tiring too. We meet some nice people on the hike, but we did have a great time! We also went for a walk around a lake in the area following our anniversary dinner at an English Pub (yummy!). Marriage is such a blessing. It really is. Jason and I have so much fun together and this trip was just another reminder of how blessed we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for being married and anniversaries!
aww...it seems like just yesterday i was sitting in the church in dress clothes and flip flops watching you two exchange vows...congrats!!
Post a Comment